The Korea Tourism Organization operates the “1330 Travel Phone Number” to provide domestic and overseas tourists with information on domestic trips. This hotline system not only provides useful tourism information to help your joyful trip in Korea but also offers tourism interpretation services and consultation on any inconvenience to address language problems for overseas tourists.
Moreover, the 1330 Korea Travel Hotline system exerts every effort to improve customer service such as providing after-service SMS information service. The “1330 Travel Phone Number” by Korea Tourism Organization will fulfill its role and function as a public call center to revitalize domestic tourism.
Are you preparing for a domestic trip? Staff members at the 1330 Korea Travel Hotline will help you to find information about your destination with a bright and kind voice.
The following services are provided:
Providing high quality tourism information services
- Certified travel specialists provide detailed information on attractions, transportation, accommodations, shopping, festivals, events and more.
Multilingual assistance including Korean, English, Japanese and Chinese
- In addition to assistance in Korean for Korean tourists, the hotline system provides tourism information and interpretation service in English, Japanese and Chinese.
- SThe 1330 Korea Travel Hotline is open 24 hours a day to provide tourism information.
Providing overseas tourists with one-stop comprehensive information
- In order to assist travelers with immigration, safety and medical needs, tourist complaints and other concerns, 1330 can connect callers to the Ministry of Justice Call Center 1345, Emergency Rescue Service 119, the KTO Complaint Center, and other related call centers.
How to call the 1330 Hotline
- The 1330 Korea Travel Hotline operates services for providing national tourism information, interpretation and for reporting tourist complaints for 24 hours a day. You can avail our services just by dialing 1330 without area code from everywhere.