Government Complex Sejong has a rooftop garden which is 3.5km in length, which will be registered in the Guinness Book of Records as the “largest rooftop garden” among public administrative offices. In the green area of 60,445㎡, 1.3 million trees are planted. Administrative Office for Government Complex Sejong has opened the rooftop garden for the public from the second half of 2014.
Information for Rooftop Garden of Government Complex Sejong
- Opening hours : 10:00 am and 1:00 pm for weekdays (Operating for a maximum of 45 persons per trip) ※ It is not operated from January to February.
- Course : Trip information center (Watching promotion video) → Watching rooftop garden (6th unit to 1st unit) → Descending at 2nd unit
- Time : 1 hour and 20-30 minutes
- Admission fee : Free
- A field trip program is operated in prior reservation system, and schedule is fixed after making a phone call to staff members for application.
- Please attach the list of applicants for application after downloading Excel form ☞ Excel file.
- Inquiry : +82-44-200-1146
- Address : 94, Dasom 2-ro (Eojin-dong), Sejong Special Self-governing City
- Using bus No. 430, 530, 550, 551, 601, and 602 in Sejong City :
Bus No. 430: Bugang Bus Stop → Annex to Sejong City Hall → Government Complex Sejong
Bus No. 530: Janggun-myeon Office ↔ Seongnam High School ↔ Government Complex Sejong
Bus No. 550: Jochiwon Station ↔ Government Complex Sejong ↔ Gongju
Bus No. 551: Jochiwon Station ↔ Korea University ↔ Government Complex Sejong ↔ Gongju
Bus No. 601: Jochiwon Station ↔ Government Complex Sejong ↔ Daepyeong
Bus No. 602: Jochiwon Station ↔ Korea University ↔ Government Complex Sejong ↔ Daepyeong)
Using Sejong City BRT
- Banseok Station ⇔ South Terminal ⇔ Cheotmaeul Apartment ⇔ Government Complex Sejong ⇔ See detailed information for each transportation means at Osong Station – Go to information for bus in Sejong Special Self-governing City.
- In case of searching in the navigation :
94, Dasom 2-ro, Sejong Special Self-governing City (Road name address)
50, Eojin-dong, Sejong Special Self-governing City (Current temporary location)
50, Jongchon, Nam-myeon, Yeongi-gun, Chungnam (Former address)
- Towards Seoul :
Towards Busan, Gyeongbu Expressway → Cheonan Intersection → Cheonan-Nonsan Expressway (Private investment expressway) → Bukgongju Intersection → Dangjin-Daejeon Expressway → Seosejong IC, Namsejong IC → Government Complex Sejong
- Towards Gwangju :
Towards Daejeon, Honam Expressway → Yuseong Intersection → Dangjin-Daejeon Expressway → Seosejong IC, Namsejong IC → Government Complex Sejong
- Towards Busan :
Entry into Gyeongbu Expressway → Sindaegu Expressway (Private investment expressway) → Dongdaegu Intersection → Towards Seoul, Gyeongbu Expressway → Hoedeok Intersection → Towards Daejeon-Gwangju, Honam Expressway → Yuseong Intersection → Dangjin-Daejeon Expressway → Seosejong IC, Namsejong IC → Government Complex Sejong