With about 1,000 different types of flowers and trees in the site of 100,000m2, the Bear Tree Park provide a variety of things to watch made of unique materials along with trees and bears. Attracting many families, the park includes the Asiatic Black Bear Hill, with 150 cute Asiatic black bears, a symbol of the park, the Pet Zoo where peacocks and beautiful spotted deer welcome visitors, and the Arboretum where visitors can enjoy various themes simultaneously such as the neatly trimmed flowers, trees and rare plants and animals.
- Opening hours : 9:00 ~ 6:30 pm (Apr - Sep), 9:00~6:00 pm (Oct – Mar)
- Admission fee : 13,000 won (Adults), 8,000 won (Children)
- Major facilities : Welcome Restaurant, Bear Tree Café, Saechonggom Outdoor Restaurant, Teddy Bear Shop, Bear Tree Shop, Experience Hall, etc.
- Location : 217, Sinsong-ro, Jeondong-myeon, Sejong Special Self-governing City (8-5, Songseong)
- Tel : +82-44-866-7766
- Website : http://www.beartreepark.com
- Seoul T/G : Gyeongbu Expressway – Cheonan Interchange – Cheonan-Nonsan Expressway – Namcheonan IC – Entry to Songseong – Bear Tree Park
- Dongseoul T/G : Jungbu Expressway – Seocheongju IC – Jochiwon - Entry to Sinbang - Bear Tree Park
- Daejeon IC :Gyeongbu Expressway – Cheongju (Jochiwon) IC - Jochiwon - Entry to Sinbang - Bear Tree Park
- Gongju : Administration (No. 1 national road) - Entry to Songseong - Bear Tree Park