Hapgang Auto-camping Site is located at Hapgang Park of Sejong Sector for Saving Geumgang River, in which Geumgang River and Miho Stream meet. This camping site brings nature and man together with various attractions like the ecological park and conserved wetlands and bicycle road, trail and hiking path where people can enjoy the beauty of the Geumgang River and the Miho Stream. Apart from the Hapgangjeong Pavilion with the most magnificent scenery in Geaumgang, the camping site has also become one of the best attractions with four major rivers where people can experience leisure and happiness in nature.
- Opening hours : Open all year round (Reservation system)
- Use period for a day : From 1:00 pm on opening day to 12:00 noon on the ending date.
- Fee for using a camping site : 15,000 won - 30,000 won
- Fee for using facilities : 50,000 won for football field, 20,000 won for volleyball field and badminton field, 3,000 won for electricity facility (one sector)
- Major facilities : Administration building, Auto-camping site, Well-being camping site
- Additional facilities : All-purpose playing field, Playground, Lookout hut, Pavilion, Trail, Bicycle road
- Location : 329, Taesan-ro, Yeondong-myeon, Sejong Special Self-governing City
- Tel : +82-44-862-5985
- Website : http://hapgangcamp.sejong.go.kr
- Towards Cheongwon IC : No.96 of local national road → Myeoghak Intersection (In front of Samsung Electro-mechanics) → Towards Buyong (No.591 local national road) → Cheongjeong Apartment → Hapgang Auto-camping Site
- Towards Daejeon and Gongju : No.1 national highway → Jangnam Intersection (Towards Cheongwon IC) → No.96 of local national road → Myeoghak Intersection (In front of Samsung Electro-mechanics) → Towards Buyong (No.591 local national road) → Cheongjeong Apartment → Hapgang Auto-camping Site